Saturday, December 11, 2010

More etegami

Here are my latest etegami. It's a winter series and I wrote in Japanese this time. It's probably not correct Japanese since I'm out of practice but it's my best effort using my dictionary and the internet. I'm sending these to my friend Marie. I sent the first one already and I'll send the last two a few days from now staggered so she gets them at different times.

Winter etegami
I just realized my scanner chopped off the bottom of this one but it says "It's getting colder and colder"

Winter etegami
"Don't catch a cold!"

Winter etegami
"Warm hands and a warm heart."

2 comments:

  1. These are heart-warming etegami, Jen! Good job. Did you carve the "ji" name seal yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did carve it but I don't think I'll be using it much since it should really be ジェ rather than the ji. I've been playing around with a few other stamps. I wish I had a better name like yours for hirigana!

    ReplyDelete