Friday, July 24, 2009

In the news

I'm in the Tahara City Magazine! This isn't the first time, but this is the first time it wasn't just introducing the year's ALTs, (to warn the citizens about the devil foreigners that will be wandering around town. Hahaha...just kidding! They love us in Tahara.) This time I'm in a piece about the new English program for 5th and 6th graders. They also talk about the exchange students visiting from Canada. At least that's what I think the article is about based solely on the pictures. I can't actually read it.

In the first two I'm teaching my fifth graders "Hello, how are you?" and "I'm hungry, good, tired, ok, etc." And the second from the bottom I'm doing a Show and Tell with the White House for my eight graders.

tahara magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment